The SmokTech introduces the most powerful vape device yet. the Smok Stick V9 Starter Kit an upgraded version of Stick V8. Pairing a massive 3000mAh rechargeable battery with Baby V2 Mesh Coils make perfect flavors. The Stick V9 charges via Micro USB port, with intelligent battery indicators and LED lights. The kit uses Baby V2 S1 Coil and Baby V2 S2 Coil, which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery.
SMOK STICK V9 STARTER KIT FEATURES:
- Approx. 100g Weight
- Base Diameter: 24.5mm
- Height: 89.2mm
- Integrated 3000mAh Battery
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Direct Voltage Output System - 'Smart' Mechanical-Style
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.5-4.1V
- Single Button Operation - Pentagon Firing Button
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Lithium Battery Protection
- Micro USB Charging Port - 0.66A Current
- 510 Connection
- Compatible Tank: Smok TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- Compatible: Coils: Smok TFV8 Baby V2 Coils
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 x Stick V9 Standard Battery
- 1 x TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 0.15ohm Baby V2 S1 Single Mesh Coil
- 0.15ohm Baby V2 Quad Coil
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.