Go beyond ordinary pod performance with Smok's awesome Acro 25W Starter Kit! Elevating the popular pod system format to include even more impressive performance, unparalleled portability and fabulous functionality; the spectacular Smok Acro 25W Starter Kit boasts both button- and draw-activation options, max power output of up to 25 watts, adjustable airflow system, future-proof USB Type-C charging, and a sleek design that's capable of going wherever your fast-paced life happens to take you!
SMOK ACRO 25W FEATURES:
- Integrated 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-25W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.6-2.5ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Dual Firing System
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 0.69" OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Adjustable Airflow Inlet
- 2mL ACRO Pod
- Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Integrated 0.8ohm Meshed Coil - rated for 12-15W
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C USB Port
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x ACRO Device
- 2 x 0.8ohm ACRO Meshed Pod
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Ratings & Reviews