The Hyppe Max Flow Supreme takes disposable e-cigarettes to all new levels with its added adjustable bottom airflow control ring and mesh coil heating element. Users can now dial in that perfect airflow while still enjoying bold flavors Hyppe is known for. These extra large disposable devices have approximately a 2000 puff count and feature a simple draw-activation firing mechanism.
Hyppe Max Flow Supreme Disposable Features:
- 6.0 ml e-juice per disposable device
- 5% nicotine by weight
- Approximately 2000 puffs per pod
- Bottom airflow control ring
- Made with salt nicotine
- Draw-activation firing mechanism
- Pre-charged 900 mAh internal battery
- Mesh coil technology
The Box Contains:
- 1x Hyppe Max Flow Supreme Disposable Vape Device
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
NOT FOR SALE OR USE BY UNDERAGE INDIVIDUALS | CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Products sold on www.suorinvape.com are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.