Hamilton Devices Daypipe is a revolutionary dry herb device. The Daypipe has an ingenious design that enables you to chamber and deploy 8 – 0.2g bowls ( 1.6 grams total! ), all while being durable and reliable. Simply load up the ultra-portable Daypipe and enjoy fresh bowls all day long without any ashy messes in between sessions.
DAYPIPE DRY HERB VAPORIZER FEATURES:
- Anodized Stainless Steel Housing
- Light And Inhale
- Custom color and branding available
- Capacity: 8 – 0.2g bowls
- Size: 129.9mm(L)*23.2mm(W)*23.2mm(H)
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 DAYPIPE
- 1 CLEANING BRUSH
- 1 MANUAL
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Note: Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.