Note: Pods are not included in the box and are sold separately.
The Suorin presents one-of-its-kind pod device the Suorin EDGE. Deploying a replaceable 230mAh battery design for a quick 30 minutes charge or quick swap functionality. The sleek metal chassis makes the Edge look clean, durable and luxury pod system. The Suorin EDGE Pod device utilizes a convenient draw-activated firing mechanism with the intuitive LED light indicator for battery assessment and a lock button to prevent accidental firing.
The 1.5ml Suorin EDGE Pod Cartridge (sold separately) has a resistance of 1.4ohm and can be conveniently refilled with your choice of Salt Nic E-liquids.
The Suorin Edge is an extremely easy-to-use pod kit for a true vaping on the go.
SUORIN EDGE POD DEVICE FEATURES:
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 1.5ml E-liquid Capacity - Refillable Pod / Cartridge
- 230mAh Rechargeable Battery - Replaceable (30 Minutes For Full Charge)
- Maximum Wattage Output: 10W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.3-4.2V
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- 1.4ohm Coil Resistance
- Ergonomic Holster Clip
- Battery LED Indicator
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 Suorin EDGE Device
- 2 Suorin EDGE Batteries- 230mAh
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose of batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.