Get ready to meet your new partner in crime – the Cartboy Pro by STRIO. This badass 510 thread battery is all about discretion, power, and customization. It can handle cartridges up to a whopping 3g within it's hidden compartment.
STRIO CARTBOY PRO 510 BATTERY FEATURES:
- Draw Activated Firing Mechanism
- Rubber Finish Grip
- Fits up to 3g Carts
- 510 Thread Cartridges Compatible
- Magnetic Snap Cart Lock
- Short Circuit Protection
- Pre-heat Function
- 4 Variable Voltages: 2.8V, 3.2V, 3.6V, 4.0V
- 650mah Rechargeable Battery | Type-C Port
Puff rapidly 5x to power on/off, there is no auto turn-off function
Puff twice within 1.5 seconds to preheat (always preheat!)
Blinking white light means the cart is not seated properly, please reconnect or try another cart
For best connection and airflow, screw in cart fully then unscrew a quarter turn
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Note: Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.