The Vaporesso LUXE PM40, which packs a revolutionary Turbo Boosting Tech, adjustable airflow and wattage, and GTX coils to satisfy you with every inhale. By adopting the unique anti-leakage mechanism and 1800mAh high-density battery in a pocketable body, the LUXE PM40 brings you a worry-free vaping experience. The top filling system, translucent cartridge and replaceable coil make the LUXE PM40 extremely user-friendly.
VAPORESSO LUXE PM40 POD KIT FEATURES:
- AXON 2.0 Chipset
- Dimensions - 96.45mm by 30.6mm by 21.5mm
- Integrated 1800mAh Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-40W
- F(t) Mode
- Power Mode
- Pulse Mode
- ECO Mode
- Manual Mode
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.69" OLED Screen
- 4mL Pod Capacity
- Top Fill System
- 0.6ohm GTX-2 Mesh Coil - rated for 20-30W
- 0.8ohm GTX-2 Mesh Coil - rated for 12-20W
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Overcharging Protection
- Overheating Protection
- 10s Overtime Protection
- MicroUSB Type-C Port
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x LUXE PM40 Device
- 1 x LUXE PM40 Pod
- 1 x 0.6ohm GTX Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.8ohm GTX Mesh Coil
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.