The Leaf Buddi MAX 2 II is the reworked version of the MAX vaporizer battery, adding a fourth voltage output level, maintaining the threaded 510 connection, and features a LED Voltage Indicator Light to determine the vaporizer current output level. Containing 350mAh within the integrated battery, the MAX II Vaporizer Battery is designed to last quite a while between recharges. The voltage based output is determined by the remaining battery life, but can output at incrementally higher voltages with this new reiteration. At the top of the MAX II Vaporizer Battery sits a threaded 510 connection, designed to maintain a trusty connection with the myriad of tanks and cartridges on the market with this industry standard connection.
The MAX II Battery by Leaf Buddi is a sleek and discrete variable voltage 350mAh battery. It is compatible with all 510 vape accessories. It has a plug on the bottom on the battery allowing to charge and use at the same time.
LEAF BUDDI MAX 2 FEATURES:
- Dimensions: D12 x H88mm
- 350mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Resistance Range: < 0.8 ohm
- Compatible with all 510 thread accessories
- 4 Voltages: 2.7V - 3.3V - 3.7V - 4.1V
- Single Button Operation
- LED Voltage Indicator Light
- Micro USB Port - Samsung passthrough charging
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x Leaf Buddi Max II Battery (350mAh)
- 1 x Micro-USB Charge cable
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.